More bollocks than a gelder's dustbin

02 September 2006

Now we're cooking

Clearly this is a work-in-progress, but please take a little time to holler at my Java skills.

This colour scheme is awful, but having been inspired by MM's post on AE's blog (?) it does allow me to brand OG a GREAT BIG BUMMER, without fear of reprise.

Until I decide to change the colours again of course.

Btw, http://www.jafar.com/java/csel/ is a great tool for selecting your fave colours, should you be harsed to pimp yo page.

Finally, a big holler out to Amber, one of the finest hamsters to grace this land. She finally snuffled her last snuffle last Thursday night, and has now gone to a better place.
Well, the end of the garden at least, in a Clark's shoe box - keeping it old school till the end.

Peace out, y'all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark Millward said...

n00b

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Owen said...

Those colours have given me a serious headache. I may have to spend the next hour or so surfing the net whilst waiting to be fit enough to carry on working.

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Hotstuff said...

Aha. Tranter has posted again and it took me a mere 19 days to notice.

I met Amber and she will be sadly missed. Reminded my of my first hamster, Hammy.

You need PICTURES on here PT. Have you one of Amber? Obviously pre the unfortunate event. Don't dig her up or anything.

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Smaje said...

Loving the site Tranter - glad to see you entertaining the nation (& beyond). However, I must object to that vulgar badge at the top of the page. Presumably the flames represent the burning cars on the streets outside Anfield?

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Smaje said...

Also love the link to b3ta.com - tried the 'Funnel or Tunnel' quiz and got 13/16 first go!

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Owen said...

I got a worrying score on male or shemale. I won't be visiting Thailand any time soon that's for sure.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home