More bollocks than a gelder's dustbin

14 April 2007

Nearly four months

Post #10. Will wonders never cease.

I would have probably got round to it at some point, but Mward has moved me to retaliate-post. I feel it's only just and fair.

So there.

Ah well, exams nearly over. Then a life filled with beer, barbecues and banter for a good few weeks before it all starts up again. Sigh.

Still, not many left to go now - then I can sit back on my qualified arse, counting my piles of money while the band 2s continue to do all the REAL work, for a bloody pittance.

Tchoh.

Linky-linky. This is a little slow to get going, but is most impressive editing. Little bit of a spoiler here, but worth noting that a number of times, you see both protagonists in the same shot. Clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home