More bollocks than a gelder's dustbin

31 May 2007

Louise and Mark's wedding - the unofficial footage

Last weekend saw the communion of Marie's sister Lou, and a rather lucky gent called Mark (or Staff Sergeant Jarman to you, sunshine). Much fun was had by all, as hopefully the collection of photos and videos below show.

Your carriage awaits:


A moment of serenity in a morning of blue-arsed chaos:


The signing of the register:




Ahh, bless:


Three generations:


Bride, groom, best man and the comedy turn (see later):


"Sir" steals a kiss:


A lovely little collection of shots now, so I'll keep quiet for a bit. This is probably my fave though:


















And so to lunch:


On your marks, get set, EAT!


Victory is mine:


A rather fine baileys and chocolate masterpiece:


That's a big chopper, ahahaha. But I digress:


Hazel, aka Lou's aunty, aka "The Gannet", for those who saw the arrival (and demolition) of her slice of cake:


Awww no, he's going to cry again!


"And that's the key for the back door!" (Rest of joke available upon proof of age):


Andy: "Ave it!"
Robbo: "You jammy b******"


Help!


The end of Spoof:


Sgt Moneybags:


The first dance:


AS YOU WERE! (apologies for the angle of the picture)


Giggle giggle:


"You'se me best sister, you are. Hic."


Me and the wife:


Grainy footage from the second night, of Marie, Mark and Lou wondering where I was. In the kebab house, duh!


May they have many happy times ahead of them.

STOP PRESS: To add to the celebrations, Lou has just been told by her CO that she'll be made Sergeant imminently. Congratulations!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, what big photographs you have.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger PT said...

Well, I try not to blow my own trumpet.

I kid myself that the size of the post is the key reason I have a dearth of comments. Rather than the fact that no-one reads any of this.

Boo hoo hoo.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Owen said...

We're all in the same boat. It's all about poking each other on facebook now.

A fad if you ask me. It'll pass, they'll all come crawling back.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home